Thursday 13 June 2013

Gold eyes & Purple lips ft. MAC Style Curve tutorial video

So after my first proper video yesterday I did another one, this time a bit bolder and a bit more out there.

I've lately become obsessed with purple lipsticks and I'm really getting into them more and more, so I decided to use my new MAC Style Curve lipstick in this one.

It's a really bright look, perfect for summer and very suiting to the current season's trend of bright, bold lips & eyes.

Again, I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to leave feedback, either here or in the comments on the youtube page!

Have fun!

Ta-ta for now! xo 



1 comment:

  1. love this! this is great!
    i love your blog!
    please could you check out my blog? would be an honour!!
    Its fashion Damnit
    Thank you!
    Lottie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment - I don't bite, I promise! xo