Monday 27 May 2013

Pamper me! Montagne Jeunesse Anti-Stress Face Mask


Hey everyone!

I know it's been a while, but I'm up and running again!

If you follow me on instagram or twitter you may have a pic of me with this fabulous mask smeared all over my beautiful visage - if not, don't worry, there's another one here!

I picked this up after my exams as my skin had been going a bit AWOL from stress among other things.
I've seen these everywhere in the last few weeks and when my local Penneys started stocking them, I had to get one!


I got the 'Mud Pac' mask, a creamy, seaweed-y mask that helps to relieve stress. It says for normal - oily t-zone skin, which is my skin. 
 
I used half a packet and it went pretty far. It feels slightly cooling on the skin (like menthol) - which I don't mind but some might. 
You leave it on for 10 -15 minutes and let it do it's magic! 

It dries slightly - but not like those grey clay masks that stop you from moving your face. 

Warning: You may look strange while enjoying this mask. To avoid embarrassment schedule your pampering for a time when you aren't expecting any visitors!  (example below...)

Sexy & I know it ;)


After the 10 - 15 minutes wash off with a warm cloth. It left my skin feeling super clean and soft, but not tight. I did apply some moisturiser afterwards in any case. I liked this mask as it hydrated my skin and left it feeling very fresh.

I plan on getting one for blocked pores next, of course you can expect my views on this one too! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Keep an eye out for more coming soon. Let me know in the comments if you've tried any of these face masks, and what you liked/didn't like! 

As always you can find me all over the web! Twitter, instagram, She Said Beauty and now facebook too!

Ta-ta for now! xo 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - I don't bite, I promise! xo