Sunday 10 February 2013

Quick Update! e.l.f haul!

Hey guys!

Just a short update to let you know I ordered a ton of stuff from eyeslipsface.co.uk last night and you can expect a review in the next week or two!

(I'm sooooo excited!)

I ordered their mineral infused primer to go with their mineral foundation as I haven't really found a foundation to write home about as of yet. The BB Cream by L'Oreal is taking my fancy but I've never worn mineral foundation apart from getting it done in the department store, and I have to say, I really liked it.

I also ordered a Cover Stick too as I like them for concealer/foundation. The other thing I ordered which I have wanted for aaages but never found a decent priced one, is Lip Stain, especially in pink, of course to go with it I got some Lip Liner as well!

Other than that it was just some powder puffs as per one of The Beauty Department's recommendations. I was looking forward to getting a stippling brush and their mineral powder brush too, but sadly they are high demand items and as such were out of stock. Boo!

The prices are amazing, and I'll definitely be going back there. As for the quality, I'll be letting you know shortly!

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - I don't bite, I promise! xo