Wednesday 30 January 2013

Love is in the air!

"Is it hot in here or it just me? If ya know what I mean.."




Well hello there! 

It's getting awfully close to valentines, don'tcha think? (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge). And now's the time to consider gifts! 

I know it can be tough, queens (and toms!), but fear not, The Pretentious Kitten is here to help! 

I'm here to tell you all you need to know about creating the Purrrfect Pamper Package for your significant other. 

Rather than make this a big long post on everything, I'll break each of them up into their main components, so you can sift through them easier, then I'll do a post on how you can package it all up prettily! 

Each item is very diverse and you can tailor it to your SO's likes and preferences!


News Just In..!

If you haven't visited my Pinterest page yet, what are you doing??! 
Get on over there and check out my boards! You can find all sorts of things there from all over the place. 

Feel free to leave feedback in the comment section.

Thanks for popping by, and come back soon!
Ta-ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - I don't bite, I promise! xo