Friday 12 October 2012

Hello my little kitties

Well hello there, glad you could make it! 

Welcome to The Pretentious Kitten, a place where you and I can allow our thoughts to run free! By that I mean, I'll be posting bits and bobs from around the web - predominatnly a fashion thing, with quirkies and cuties from all over the place. I won't be going mad and I'll try to post prices of all the goodies and where they are available as well. 

My goal is to give you somewhere you can find little gems that are made for you and me.

We'll take things one step at a time and hopefully it'll bring us somewhere fabulous. Don't expect too much at the beginning ;) We will have to see how we go and depending on views, etc., I'll be able to up the anty a bit.

Updates will take place as often as possible! 
I hope you  come back soon (: 

Ta-ta for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment - I don't bite, I promise! xo